Las Marías invests all the necessary resources to develop and update those tools and systems that allow optimal marketing of mass products in the Argentine market.
To that effect, Las Marías offers an integrated solution which includes:
* A negotiating team with vast experience and knowledge of the Trade at national level.
* A sales team that works to reach the planned standards in adding, displaying and pricing each of its products.
* A business administration team that allows online access to sales information of all its products.
* An extensive customer portfolio.
* An innovative mobile system that:
Allows the sales team to develop all business and administrative actions: sales, collections, customer status analysis, budgeting and plans for each of the customers in its portfolio.
Optimizes the salespeople’s administrative work, allowing them more time for specific Sales Management (planning, negotiating and executing the point-of-sale variables).
Improves sales flow. Optimizes routing to visit the client portfolio. Provides updated information online. Standardizes sales operating models.
National restocking team of 110 people.
This team works at supermarket outlets, with a physical coverage of 30% and a weighted coverage of 70% (350 outlets covered of a total 1200).
The job of the restockers includes:
• Daily restocking of portfolio products. • Compliance with display criteria and aisle planograms. • Online transfer of information on stock shortages and prices.
LasMarías has a TRADE MARKETING structure whose aim is effective communication with customers at the time they make their purchase.
Trade develops innovative business practices aimed at the customer, such as CategoryManagement at the main supermarket chains.
All promotional actions on the customer portfolio are planned at Trade.
Paso a paso, las claves para cebar mates como un experto y sacar lo mejor de una buena yerba. [More]
Rigorous control at each stage of the process of infusion production: that is our secret.[More]